Curry & Chili is only suited for the toughest, they serve the hottest currywurst in Berlin! Here the guest does not only pick between currywurst with or without casing, bratwurst or bulette, you can also choose from 10 different sauces, each one hotter than the previous one!
Their sauces have flashy names like "Fire Blaster", "Jolokia Nightmare" or "Screaming Hot Sauce". Their hotness ranges from 11.000 to 7.777.777 Scoville - the measurement of hotness in food. For your comparison: a common store-bought pepper spray rates at 2.000.000 Scoville.
Daring customers can earn a "Hotness Degree" by eating dishes from all 10 levels of spiciness. But beware: if you're too bold, your mouth will be literally on fire.
- Monday to Friday: 09:30 am - 09:00 pm
- Saturday: 11:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Sunday: 01:00 pm- 06:00 pm
- Parking: Difficult. Easily reachable however with public transport.
- Price Level: Currywurst, fries: 1,50 euro, beverages/softdrinks: 1,30 euro