Both, the Liège Waffles made of yeast dough and coarse sugar and the Brussels Waffles of an egg dough refined with vanilla are baked in a real Belgian waffle iron. Later on, you can style them to your taste with vanilla ice cream, caramel and brittle or cherry jelly.
In the crêpes section you can pick between sweet or hearty. If you are a sweet tooth, we really recommend the crêpes with Nutella and vanilla ice cream or with apple slices caramelized in butter flavoured with cinnamon - the pure indulgence. Should you prefer a hearty taste to your crêpe, what about trying it filled with Serrano ham, mozzarella, rocket and tomato or with smoked salmon and olive quark?
The Cassonade is well-known for its outstanding coffee specialities, teas, milk shakes, iced coffees and a great range of Belgian beers - washing down the hearty crêpe flavours like a charm.
- Monday to Friday: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Saturday: 11:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Sunday : 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Price Level: Sweet crêpes 2,20 - 5,20 euro, hearty crêpes 4,90 - 5,90 euro, Brussels Waffles 2,50 - 4,30 euro, Liège Waffles 1,80 - 3,70 euro
- Card Payment: Cash payment only
- Parking: Difficult