Fitting to the location in the Schiller neighbourhood, their burger creations have names reminding of the famous German poet. So the cheeseburger for example is called "Die Glocke", while "Maria Stuart" is a mozzarella burger with rucola and pesto, for the kids there are "kleine Räuber" and between the fresh bun halves of the vegetarian burger "Wilhelm Tell" you will find a potato-vegetable patty.
Quite extraordinary are also their home-made sauces like Mango Fresh, aioli or honey-mustard. The taste of this culinary burger package helps you to survive the slightly longer waiting times and also the rather small place Schillerburger is in. In summer you have as an added bonus a fabulous view of Herrfurth Church when sitting on the beer benches in front of the shop.
Top10Team Insiders' tip: The Schiller Bar next to the Schiller Bakery is also part of Schillerburger.
- Monday to Thursday: 11:30 am - midnight
- Friday & Saturday: 11:30 am - 01:00 am
- Sunday: 11:30 am - midnight
- Price Level: 1,50 euro - 5,00 euro
- Card Payment: Cash payment only
- Parking: available
- Further Shops: Schönleinstraße 34, 10967 Berlin // Karl-Marx-Straße 223, 12055 Berlin // Wühlischstraße 40/41, 10245 Berlin // Rüdersdorfer Straße 70, 10243 Berlin // Berliner Straße 11, 10243 Berlin // Herfurthstraße 7, 12049 Berlin // Kastanienallee 24, 10435 Berlin // Berliner Allee 95, 13088 Berlin // Akazienstraße 2, 10823 Berlin // Gleimstraße 36, 10437 Berlin //