They also have six vegetarian burger variations in their menu. The patty is either halloumi - a brined cheese - like in the Halloumi-Peanut-Burger or a vegetable patty. The latter is home-made and does not come deep frozen from a factory package.
A great deal of importance is placed on the quality of their meat - all their meat comes from regional producers in Brandenburg only. Order a nice helping of their lovely crunchy fries and gluttony is guaranteed.
Bottom line: top ambiance with Black Music and suitable posters on the ceiling, top service and above all: top burgers.
BURGERAMTKrossener Straße 21 - 22
- Opening times Restaurant:
- Mon - Fri: 12:00 pm - midnight
- Sat + Sun: 12:00 pm - 01:00 am
- Kiosk opening times : Monday - Sunday: 11:00 am - 02:00 am
- Card Payment: Cash payment only
- Parking: available