Not to worry though, you will not feel seasick aboard this boat restaurant: the Van Loon is moored tightly in the urban harbour of Berlin-Kreuzberg. At lunch time, tasty creations like the gorgeous Kibbelings will satiate you - Kibbelings are the Dutch variety of Fish'n Chips. The Kibbelings also come in a vegan variety with four different sauces! A fresh breeze will provide refreshment.
If you prefer a more sophisiticated look: the inside of the boar is furnished with fine wood - the ideal location to enjoy a corn spring chicken breast with mediterranean filling with Ratatouille and nerb couscous or a pickled herring on a sour cream herb sauce with crispy fried potatoes.
Top10 Berlin tip: with the Sunday brunch aboard the Van Loon, you are guaranteed to have a great weekend!
- Monday to Friday: 09:00 - 01:00 Uhr
- Sa, So + Feiertag: 10:00 - 01:00 Uhr
- Parking: In the street
- Price Level: Breakfast 3,90 - 12,50 euro, brunch priced at 18,50 euro/person, 2 course lunch 7,50 euro, Fish'n Chips starting at 10,50 euro, corn spring chicken breast with mediterranean filling 16,50 euro
- Breakfast Hours: Monday to Saturday: 09:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Further Boats: The two additional van Loon boat restaurants Philippa and Josephine are still operational on all Berlin waterways.
- Terrace Seating: 170 seats
- Sunday Brunch: 10:00 am - 03:00 pm, cold/warm buffet with freshly made egg dishes and waffels: 18,50 euro/person, reservations are recommended