Aboard the restaurant boat you feel like sitting on a floating terrace. Below deck you sit beneath light-weight green arches and the large window front gives you an unimpeded view of the water.
The menu feattures both fish and regional meat. On the ship the food is freshly prepared. The menu includes beef fillet with potato fig and Thai asparagus, corn chicken with potatoes and ratatouille or fish like swordfish with cucumber risotto and passion fruit.
Top10 Berlin tip: A trip to the Patio is time well spent, not only in summer but also in winter, when the crackling fireplace of the Patio spreads a warm and welcoming atmosphere with a view of the Spree.
- Monday to Saturday: 07:70 pm - 11:00 pm
- Kitchen open : until 10:00 pm
- Sunday: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm
- Kitchen open: until 08:00 pm
- Parking: Available
- Card Payment: EC
- Reservation: Recommended for the inside tables
- Price Level: Main courses priced 15,00 - 29,50 euro