Burritos, Tacos and Quesadillas are the gas at the Dolores on Winterbergplatz and Alexanderplatz. The Californian-Mexican treats gets composed absolutely individually: do you prefer a meat filling or vegan? An extremely spicy Habanero salsa or a mild guacamole? What about an extra helping of of corn chips and sour cream? Not a problem at all!
As an additional alternative you can order the so-called "Bowles". The base is a bed of rice in combination with "Pinto beans" for example, a creamy bean purree with smoked Chipotle chilis, tomatos and bacon or "Fajita Veggies". The rounded finish of their lunch offer is a daily changing vegetarian soup and salads.
How much time is needed? Lunch at the Dolores is really quick thanks to self-service. After ordering, the guests get a receipt with their order number on it and once your number appears on the screen after a little while, you can pick your food up.
- Monday to Saturday: 11:30 am - 10:00 pm
- Sunday: 01:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Price Level: Burritos, salad, Bowles, Quesadilla and soup starting at 4,50 euro, soft tacos 5,00 euro and up, additional sauces or side dishes like rice for 1,00 euro
- Card Payment: Cash payment only
- Parking: In the street and the central reserve of Kleiststraße (near Conrad), parking garage at cost on Passauer Straße
- Additional Shops: Rosa-Luxemburg-Str. 7, 10178 Berlin-Mitte