While the medieval building was completely redone, the historic additions to the house and the original interior have carefully been conserved.
Already the first steps on the old brick floor take the visitor back to the "good ol' times" and in addition to the rustic furniture countless sketches, paintings and photographs tell stories of days long gone by. Most likely the oldest and most well-known piece of furniture is the 200-years-old tile stove - already Napoleon took a seat by its side and treated himself with culinary delights.
- Tuesday to Saturday: Noon - 01:00 am
- Sunday: 12:00 pm- 10:00 pm
- Monday: 05:00 pm - midnight
- Parking: Directly in front of the house.
- Reservations: Urgently recommended.
- Card Payment: Preferably EC, Visa, Mastercard