The Adlershofer Requisiten- und Kostümfundus offers an area of more than 4,000 square meters where you can find costumes. In addition to baroque and rococo robes, evening wear or the typical carnival costumes you can also borrow props and furniture.
Film and TV productions also appreciate the quality and selection of costumes from the Adlershof Requisiten- und Kostümfundus. Actors of films, such as "Goodbye Lenin" or "The Last Hideout" used costumes and probs from this costume store.
The Adlershofer Requisiten- und Kostümfundus also sells costumes, such as uniforms, Halloween or oriental dresses.
- Furniture and Props:
- Monday to Friday: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Costumes and Wigs:
- Thursday and Friday: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Service: Online rental
- Stock: Historical and modern costumes and uniforms, wigs, beards, crockery, glasses, paintings, frames, decoration, furniture, mirrors, lamps, musical instruments, theatre weapons
- Price Level: Rent for costumes: starting at 25,00 euro/week, props and furniture: starting at 1,00 euro/day
- Remark: Their warehouse is located on the grounds of MediaCity Adlershof across the street of S-Bahn station Adlershof in building P1/P2 on Ernst-Augustin-Straße 7.