At Schnick Dee in Berlin-Schöneberg you can find everything from the nun costume to the stewardess uniform to the Al Capone suit from the 1920s.
Many pieces are original and have imaginative details and genuine accessories from the twenties, fifties, sixties and seventies. It is also possible to rent the costume store by the hour - to celebrate a bachelor party, a birthday surprise or to have a photo shoot. The costumes can be tried in advance and booked at a later date.
The cost of the costumes for three days includes cleaning too. Most costumes cost 35.00 to 55.00 Euros, but the price depends on the size and utility value.
Top10 tip: It is always possible to book costumes in advance. We recommend reserving costumes for special events like Oktoberfest, Halloween, New Year's Eve etc. in advance.
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 11:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Wednesday & Saturday: 11:00 am - 03:00 pm
- Stock: 1920s, 1950s, 1960s, 1970s, antique baroque and rococo dresses, halloween, classic, medieval costumes, dancing dresses, traditional dresses, Christmas costumes
- Price Level: Costumes start as low as 15,00 euro. The average price varies between 35,00 - 55,00 euro. The rental cost is calculated for three days and includes dry cleaning.
- Parking : Available
- Card Payment: Cash payment only
- Reservation: It is always possible to make a reservation for a costume for a certain occasion. This is very useful for Oktoberfest, Halloween, New Year's etc. to make sure you get the costume you were looking for.