The Yorkschlösschen in Berlin-Kreuzberg has been an institution for all jazz friends for more than 30 years.
The calm beer garden of the Yorkschlösschen goes towards the back of the building. You take your seat amidst a lush green on the typical beer garden wood benches. People from all layers of society enjoy it here, everybody from university professor to punk. Breakfast gets served until 3:00 pm, you can wash down a delicious tarte flambée or a hearty Suabian dish with a dark beer from a small traditional brewery.
One can listen to live music every Wednesday, Friday and Saturday evening, plus Sunday morning. Also every Thursday evening in the winter season. The repertoire ranges from Jazz, Blues, Soul, Swing to Funk!
Top10 Team insiders' tip: another popular event is the public viewing of a German crime series called "Tatort" on Sunday evening or the Sunday brunch. We advise you make an early reservation.
Share this location:Share this location on Whatsapp
- Monday to Saturday: 05:00 pm- 03:00 am
- Sunday: from 10:00 am
- Price Level: Beverages: 2,00 - 10,00 euro (wine excluded); main courses: 8,00 - 15,00 euro; entrance fee for concerts: 4,00 - 8,00 euro
- Parking: Some available in the street.
- Card Payment: All usual cards accepted.
- Specialities: Kreuzberger Day Beer or Kreuzberger Night Beer Sunday brunch: 11 a.m.–3 p.m.