After various jobs as city guide, she specialises now in Berlin tours between 2 - 4 hours for dogs and men alike.
During the promenades through Kreuzberg, Schöneberg and Charlottenburg she shares many stories and anecdotes you will not find in any guide book, such as why in the neighbourhood of Graefestraße in Kreuzberg there is a tower made of books in the middle of the street. Even seasoned locals can learn something new on her tours. And rest assured: The Adventure Promenade through Tegel is not only of interest for tourists.
Berlin with dogSoldiner Straße 34
- Tours: According to booking.
- Offers: City walks and adventure promenade for dogs and their owners.
- Price Level: Approximately 20,00 euro per person, 5,00 euro per dog (Adventure Promenade Tegel = 20,00 per dog, owner free of charge)
- Reservation: required
- Starting Point: Kreuzberg Tour: Mariannenplatz; Schöneberg Tour: Viktoriapark; Adventure Promenade Tegel: across the subway station Holzhauser Straße (U6), intersection Bernauer Straße/Seidelstraße
- Important Remarks: The dogs should be well socialised and obey the basic commands. Dogs in heat cannot take part in the tours. The tours include a snack (vegetarian available on request).