Along the route of 2,5-hours you get to see 26 obligatory sights. This includes all the important landmarks, anything from the Sony Center and the Berlin Cathedral to the government district with the Reichstag building and the Chancellery office - their experienced guides make sure that you don't miss out on any of the sights you need to have seen.
If you want to cruise along however, you need to meet certain prerequisitions: You need to be at least 15 years of age and be the holder of a valid driver's licence for either a car or a moped. A good level of physical fitness is required, too.
The tour starts daily at 10:00 am, 1:00 pm, 4:00 pm at the Seg2go tour point to Checkpoint Charlie. If you have previous Segway experience, you can lease these nifty gadgets for individual tours on an hourly basis.
SEG2Go – Segway-ToursCharlottenstraße 81
- Daily: 10:00 am, 01:00 pm and 04:00
- Price Level: 62,00 euro per person
- Payment: EC
- Booking: Online reservation under http://www.seg2go.de/touren/tour-2.html or by phone.:+49-170 319 05 09
- Starting Point: At Dom Aquarée, Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 5
- Languages: German, English