If you want to play and splash around at the water playground of the park Britzer Garten in Berlin-Neukölln, you will need to buy a ticket to the park. However, it is totally worth it, because this water playground is large and clean with extensive digging and splashing areas. Especially the small stream sloping down and the flood gates are a blast for little water engineers. Sometimes you even have to calm the children down, since the water there is quite cold.
The parents can kick back on chairs or recliners. Directly behind the playground there's a milk bar, where the entire family can recharge their batteries with ice cream, a great café au lait or cake.
Water Playground at Britzer GartenSangerhauser Weg 1
- Season: November to February
- Daily: 09:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Season: March to October
- Daily : 09:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Season: April to September
- Daily: 09:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Ticket Prices: Normal: adults: 2,00 euro, 1,00 euro for children. With special exhibitions in the park like Tulipan, tickets are 3,00 euro for adults and 1,50 euro for children.