Western fans large and small can expect exciting stunt shows, traditional native Amercian dances, songs and stories in the Western Park in Brandenburg. In between the shows, the little western heros can have fun with pony riding, panning for gold, try their luck in the horseshoe pit or at archery or simply explore the city in a historical stage coach.
Cowboys and Indians alike satiate their appetite in the saloon, the steak house or the Beaver Lodge. By the way: the legal tender here is the EL DORADO Dollar.
Top10 Berlin tip: Birthday kids of any age get in for free. If you want to, you can have your entire birthday bash here.
EL DORADO – The Western CityAm Röddelinsee 1
- Season 2018: begins 01.04.2018
- Daily : 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Special Events until Silvester: published on website
- Price Level: Adults: 14,00 euro/person, children up to 14 years 12,00 euro, children up to a height on 1,20 m: free. Free admission if you are dressed in western clothing.
- Reservation: You can also spend the night in the Western City, either simply in a tipi or in a hotel. Reservations are required.
- Remark: The paths at El Dorado are not paved, therefore it is more of a location for nice feather. Alternative: bring suitable shoes
- Private Functions: Special offers for birthday parties for children or family functions, even stag nights and weddings (with the ceremony performed in the Mexican Chapel). Further arrangements for corporate events are possible.