Sitting together on the same sofa with stars and starlets, be a candidate on "Who wants to be a millionaire?" or play a match against the tall-standing Dirk Nowitzki - all this is possible at Madame Tussauds wax cabinet.
The Student Tour takes pupils on a rallye through the world of wax art - at several stations you learn about how the wax figurines are made. The Berlin Wall hat its own exposition called "Living with the Wall". A special area is reserved for Sophie Scholl who fought in her own way against national socialism.
Top10 Berlin tip: Daily tickets are less expensive when buying them online.
- Daily : 10:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Last admission: 06:00 pm
- Entrance Fee: Daily Price: Adults (age 15 and older): 45,50 euro; Children (3-14 years): 41,00 euro | Adults: Tickets Online: Adults (age 15 and older) 24,00 euro, children (3-14 years): 20,00 euro
- Parking: Chargeable Parking the car parks of the area
- Guided Tours: Reservation form for school classes: http://www.madametussauds.com/Berlin/UeberUns/FuerSchuele/Sonderangebot/BookingForm.aspx
- Group Reservation: By phone: +49 180 5 54 58 00 (20 Cent/Min from German landlines; max. 60 Cent/Min when calling from a mobile phone)