In the shopping mall Helle Mitte, BergWerk uses the space formerly occupied by a Cinestar cinema and has turned it into a fabulous place for indoor climbing and adventure. The high-wires reach up to 20 metres in the hall. A total of 10 different climbing parcours with various levels of difficulty are available.
One of the parcours was name-giving for the place: you climb from daylight into an area looking like an old mine - ideal for climbing enthusiasts. Another climbing route was created for kids with 1,10 m of height and a mininum age of 6. Once the kids are taller than 1,3 metres, they are allowed to explore the BergWerk on their own. And of course you can book the BergWerk for group events, birthday parties or school trips.
Top10 Berlin tip: make sure you are using comfy and secure shoes and appropriate clothes when going there. Calculate at least 2,5 hours for required time there.
- Monday: Group events only
- Tuesday and Wednesday: 10:00 am – 06:00 pm
- Thursday and Friday: 02:00 pm – 09:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am – 09:00 pm
- Sunday: 10:00 am - 08:00 om
- Holidays, School and Bank Holidays:
- Monday to Wednesday and Sunday: 10:00 am – 08:00 pm
- Tuesday to Saturday: 10:00 am – 09:00 pm
- Sunday: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Price Level: Adults: ca. 22,00 euro, children under 12 years according to weekday up to 17,00 euro, children's parcours around 10,00 euro, family discount (2 adults and one child) 2,00 euro, group discount for groups of 10 people and up: 1,00 euro
- Card Payment: EC
- Parking: Underground car park at cost
- Reservation: Recommended with groups of 5 and more under phone: +49 30 99 27 43 73
- Last Entry: 1 hour before closing time
- Remark: Children under 12 years of age only with adult supervision, maximum of 5 children for one supervisor