Weinhaus Huth is an institution with historical background. It’s one of the few buildings that remained after World War II and even the division of Germany and the Berlin Wall. It was built in 1912 and some of its most famous guests include Theodor Fontane and the Brothers Grimm.
After the German reunion and the remake of Potsdamer Platz Weinhaus Huth is the the only remaining building of former days in this area, which is why it stands out among all the new buildings.
Nowadays it includes the restaurant Lutter & Wegner, a delicatessen store as well as a wine store. A huge selection of wine can be bought or enjoyed at the restaurant, which adds a very Austrian touch to their menu.
Lutter & Wegner at Weinhaus HuthAlte Potsdamer Straße 5
- Daily: 11:00 am - 01:00 am