It's among the oldest Italian restaurants in City-West but has made it its mission to pamper its guests times and again with wholesome creations.
You can find well-known classics like Vitello Tonnato or fish soup, home-made pasta like Spaghettini marinara but also main courses from guinea fowl and lamb. Daily fresh is the fish from the market like gilthead seabream or sea bass or enitre soles, fried in butter or grilles - just ask what they recommend.
- Wednesday to Saturday: Noon - midnight
- Sunday: 05:00 pm - midnight
- Price Level: Pasta between 12,00 - 24,00 euro, main courses 19,00 - 25,00 euro
- Parking: The restaurant has its own underground car park at no charge
- Reservation: By phone or online