The comedy team of the popular city tour ComedyBus by Schröder Reisen has come up with a new show idea: April 2015 sees the opening of Berliner Schlemmer Varieté ("Berlin Glutton Varieté") with music, artistics and lots of laughs.
Some of the acts in the show programme of 3 hours are for example the inventor of the first organic firework Hans Krüger, the Hula hoop artist Mika as well as Lutz and Moritz with their cocktail show "On The Rocks". Various MCs like Otto Kuhnle, Horst Blue and Coozy serve as conferencier of the evening, along with the "lonely husband" as band.
The menu served is hearty and solid, next to Berlin longest starter buffet (for example Spreewald Salt Gherkins, sausage salad Huguenot style, Usedom Matjes, bread and barreled butter), the main course might be the "Schlemmer Varieté Pan" with Schnitzel,
als Hauptspeise die „Schlemmer Varieté Pfanne“ mit Schnitzel, Havel Zander in beerdough and cream sauerkraut with ice cream of various toppings as dessert. A vegetarian main course is possible, should however be pre-ordered when making the reservation.
Next to great food and artists, the great atmosphere of the historical Arminiusmarkthalle will contribute to an unforgettable evening.
- According to Event Calendar:
- Price Level: Show and food for 69,00 euro/person (there are also tickets without food included starting at 29,00 euro/person)
- Tickets: Phone +49 30 – 202 38 05 12 (Monday to Friday 10:00 am – 04:00 pm)
- Parking: Possible in the street but generally very difficult.
- Group Events: Groups of 30 and more can book their own event, for example for christmas or company functions, requests per email to: firstname.lastname@example.org