Passing here without going in would be squandering a chance of seeing something original: the terrace is built on pillars into the lake and offers ample space!
It's a self-serving restaurant for small snacks like soups, pretzels, Leberkäse or Cake. On windy or cold days, you can snuggle up in warm blankets and enjoy a mini holiday with the view of the water.
- Summer Season: Mai to October
- Daily: 10:00 am - 11:00 pm
- April: 11:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Transition: November, March and Feburary
- Saturday and Sunday: 11:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Closed: December + January
- Price Level: inexpensive
- Card Payment: Cash payment only
- Parking: In the street
- Reservation: not possible