Hokey Pokey is much more than your corner shop with ice cream, this place is an ice cream patisserie, one of the best-known in all of Berlin. A while ago, Hokey Pokey hit the headlines all over town, when the waiting lines for the shop were beyond belief. Their ice-cream is absolute high-end and delicious, with outstanding ingredients like finest chocolate, whole nuts and fresh fruit.
These quality standards are rather unusual for an ice cream shop, but they come with a history: Owner and ice cream patissier Niko Robert is a master of his trade, he worked before as patissier in the luxury hotel Ritz Carlton. His own ice cream shop was a dream come true for him.
The shop itself is bright with a very friendly atmosphere. The various ice creams are presented behind an arched glass sales table and their delicious aspect really makes it hard to choose. Don't miss out on trying the name-giving flavour of the store, HokeyPokey, supposedly New Zeanland's most favourite ice cream. It's a traditionally crafted vanilla ice cream with real Bourbon Vanilla and crunchy caramel crispies. A real go-getter!
Ice cream patisserie Hokey PokeyStargarder Straße 72
- Daily: 12:00 pm - 22:00 pm
- Parking: Yes, at cost (difficult)
- Price Level: 1,60 euro per scoop - but their scoops are large and unbelievably tasty. 550 ml for the home fridge: 7,00 euro
- Card Payment: Cash payment only
- Speciality: Hokey Pokey, creamy vanilla ice cream with Bourbon Vanilla