The staff of the big ice cream shop Caffè e Gelato at the Potsdamer Platz Arkaden shopping centre are all Italians. Being ice cream makers by trade, guarantees genuine Italian ice cream with tradition. Next to their multitude of mouth-watering ice cream creations, the place is synonymous with creamy Cappuchines and professionally-made Latte Macchiato. This safe haven will have saved some tired Christmas shoppers, since this paradise for coffee and ice cream is open all year round!
Summer means of course "gelato". Next to your usual flavours of chocolate, vanilla or lemon, they also have premium varieties like mascarpone with cookies or passion fruit-mango. A novelty in the store are sugar-free ice creams or lactose-free creations. People preferring organic products are equally cared for, for example with pistacchio ice cream, made in accordance with the EU Organic Guidelines. A lot of their ingredients come straight from Italy, like their pistaccios, candied oranges or almonds from Sicily, hazelnuts from Venetia or Piemontese chestnuts.
- Monday to Thursday: 10:00 am - 09:30 pm
- Friday: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am - 11:30 pm
- Sunday: 10:30 am - 09:30 pm
- Monday to Thursday: 10:00 am - 10:30 pm
- Friday: 10:00 am - 10:30 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Sunday: 10:00 am - 10:30 pm
- Parking: Parking garage of the shopping centre Potsdamer Platz Arkaden
- Card Payment: EC, Visa and Mastercard
- Price Level: Ice cream cups starting at 6,90 euro to 19,90 (cup for 2)
- Variety: Their ice cream variety is made up of 4 segments: classic ice cream: chocolate, vanilla, stracciatella, strawberry etcM; premium ice cream: pistacchio (made of 100% Bronte pistacchio paste), crema argentina, cheesecake, yoghurt-walnut-gfig, frutissimo etc; sugar-free ice cream (with fructose): chocolate, passion fruit, pear, raspberry. Sugar-free chocolate and all fruit ice creams are vegan, without milk or animal ingredients. No artificial flavours or colourants are used as ingredients.