At Tim Raue's star restaurant in Berlin-Kreuzberg you can expect there refined Asian cuisine, among which the "Red Shrimp with Rose Schnapps and Shiso" or the "Peking Duck Interpretation" stand out. The renowned Michelin Guide awards two stars to the exceptional chef. The Gault & Millau gourmet guide elevates him to the rank of a world-class chef. Raue receives the highest score of 19.5 points, and only 7 other chefs in Germany achieve this score.
Rough kitchen is light and digestible despite all refinement. Especially important for people with food allergies: bread, pasta, rice, white sugar, dairy products and gluten are not used here to not put extra strain on your body.
The Krug Table is a special place in this puristic restaurant: placed right next to the glass kitchen, the Raues serve this table themselves.
- Tuesday to Saturday: Noon - 02:00 pm, 07:00 pm - 10:00 pm
- Price Level: Lunch starts at around 24,00 euro (2-course menu), dinner from 98,00 euro and up (4-course menu)
- Card Payment: EC, Mastercard, Visa, Amex
- Reservation: Recommended
- Parking: Restaurant-owned parking in the first backyard
- Awards: 2 stars (Michelin 2019), 19.5 points (Gault Millau 2019)