The Rutz also has a wine card second to none (more than 1.000 different wines) and was awarded the title of Berlin's best wine bar.
On request, the chef there comes up with a surprise menu with 4 to 6 courses, of course always with corresponding wines. True gourmets really do get their fill here. The special creations of Chef Marco Müller are worth the trip there alone.
Restaurant RutzChausseestraße 8
- Tuesday to Saturday: Wine Bar: 04:00 pm - 11.00 pm, Restaurant: 06:30 pm - 10:30 pm
- Sunday and Monday: Closed or open on appointment only
- Price Level: Dinner starts around 74,00 euro per person (3-course menu); 5-course menu for around 89,00 euro (+ corresponding wines at around 45,00 euro)
- Card Payment: Amex, Visa, Eurocard, Diners, EC
- Reservation: Required
- Parking: Car park opposite of the restaurant
- Awards: 2 stars (Michelin 2019), 18 points (Gault Millau 2019)