Restaurant VOLT is situated in the former transformer station Kreuzberg built in 1928, directly on the banks of Landwehrkanal and knows how to fascinate with its flair: candle light and mellowed light from gold-coloured spherical lamps provide the right background for a culinarily sophisticated evening.
Right after the opening of the restaurant in 2011, chef Matthias Gleiß was elected "Rising Star of the Year" by the Berlin chefs. In the meantime the VOLT has an established place as location for sophisticated cuines. The culinary concept unites contemporate variations of traditional Berlin cuisine with German home-made classics. Seasonal ingredients from the region are used consciously and also vegetarians will find ample options here. The VOLT stands for contemporary cooking with great enjoyment factor, qualities which earned the VOLT Gault-Millaut's recognition for creativity and quality.
- Monday to Saturday: 06:00 pm - midnight
- Price Level: 4-courese menu for 64,00 euro per person, 5-course menu for 76,00 euro, 5-course-menu vegetarian for 54,00 euro
- Card Payment: EC, Visa, Mastercard
- Reservation: Recommended, especially for weekends
- Parking: Available in the street, not part of the restaurant
- Awards: 17 points (Gault-Millau 2019)