This sophisticated restaurant (14 Gault-Millau points in 2014) serves its customers with creations like fresh duck liver parfait, Saalow Pork aux herbes or plum dumplings with cinnamon-sugar bread crumbs on vanilla sauce.
The delicious regional ingredients do not only attract locals. Also tourists, who would like to savour regional cooking far away from currywurst and the well-known Boulette, come here to get their fill.
During summer, the Zollhaus scores on top of its fine cuisine with its idyllic terrace shaded by old chestnut trees. From the restaurant's inside, in its entirety got up to be a countryside restaurant, the guests have a great view of the Spree river. Especially the so-called "Smugglers' Barn" has a special flair, suited ideally for a dinner for two but also for larger functions like a wedding for example.
- Tuesday to Saturday: after 06:00 pm
- Daily: For groups of 30 and up
- Price Level: 3-course menu: around 40,00 euro, 4-course menu: approx. 45,00 euro, 5-course menu: ca. 50 euro
- Card Payment: EC, EC-direkt, Euro-Card, Visa, Amex, Diners
- Restaurant: In the street in front of the restaurant free of charge