Those who expect a typical fast food take-away will soon be told otherwise. The restaurant at Oranienburger Straße in Berlin-Mitte comes with modern interior and offers enough seats inside as well as outside. But the one thing that will really get you is the tasty falafel. dada Falafel scores with its fresh preparation of these oriental snacks.
The falafel are crunchy as supposed to be on the outside, while they taste amazingly fresh once you bite them, because selected herbs are mixed into the chickpea balls. If you decide to take a plate you'll soon notice that this is not your average snack bar but indeed a restaurant. The falafel along with the humus and sides are nicely arranged on the plate. But feel free to order them as a pita sandwich to take away anytime.
If you're not on the run though, you should take some time and sit down at one of the tables to enjoy the atmosphere of the capital in the heart of the city. Should the weather be rather unsteady, you'll just choose to sit on one of the many tables inside the restaurant. Even the stairs have some nicely arranged seating options if necessary.
A piano at the window front is an additional plus. Live music will be played twice a week.
- Sun - Wed: 10:00 am - 01:00 am
- Thu - Sat: 10:00 am - 02:00 am
- Parking Situation: difficult
- Public Transportation: U6 (Oranienburger Tor), Tram 12, M1, M5 (Oranienburger Tor), S1, S2, S25 (Oranienburger Straße or Friedrichstraße), S5, S7, S75 (Friedrichstraße)
- Card Payment: Cash only
- Price Level: Falafel sandwich 4.00 Euro, falafel plate 5.50 Euro, dada plate 8.00 Euro, cocktails 6.00 Euro, coffee 2.50 Euro, mint tea 2.50 Euro