They make daily fresh burger variations such as the "Hausmeista", the "Bar-B-Q-Burger" or the hearty "Meister of all Trades" with double meat and double cheese. The juicy meat patties are 100% pure beef and grilled right in front of the waiting customers.
Burgermeister offers as sidedish normal fries, cheese fries or chili-cheese fries scalloped with cheese, beef, onions and fresh jalapeños. Since their space is limited at Burgermeister, you have to be prepared to wait a little, depending on how busy the place is.
There are two more Burgermeister stores. A restaurant at Kottbusser Tor in Skalitzer Straße as well as a restaurant at Zoo in Joachimsthaler Straße in Charlottenburg.
Top10 Team Insiders' Tip: The building where you can find Burgermeister used to be a public restroom years ago. However, you wash things down today here with a lemonade.
- Mon - Thu: 11:00 am - 03:00 am
- Friday: 11:00 am - 04:00 am
- Saturday: 12:00 pm - 04:00 am
- Sunday: 12:00 pm - 03:00 am
- Card Payment: Cash payment only.
- Parking: None available
- Other Stores: Kottbusser Tor: Skalitzer Straße 136,10999 Berlin | Zoo: Joachimsthaler Straße 1-3, 10623 Berlin