The factory Berlin is known for creative start-ups, technical innovation and new economy. The Factory Kitchen Berlin is the canteen for the nerds on factory campus. The restaurant is located on the grounds of factory Berlin, where many hip start-ups have their offices. The restaurant is open to the general public. If you have always wanted to lunch with the cool nerds of Twitter, SoundCloud or Pinterest, the Factory Kitchen is the right place for you!
Lunch time at Factory Kitchen starts at noon. The kitchen is seasonally oriented, the daily dish is always vegetarian. Anyone who wants can add a meat topping like a chicken skewer or pork belly.
Wednesday is Meatday with classics like cheeseburger, Wiener Schnitzel or the German specialty Königsberger Klopse (meat balls). On working days, a "Market" is set up at lunch time with a big salad bar, where you can put together your favorite salad.
If wanted one can start the day with a big Factory breakfast with eggs, avocado and bacon, warm banana bread, waffles or porrige with fruit. On the menu there is breakfast and lunch, dinner is not served here. In summer the large terrace with beergarden will be opened.
- Monday to Friday: 09:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Breakfast & Lunch: 09:00 am - 03:00pm
- Price Level: breakfast: from 5,00 euros, Lunch: main courses starting with 8,00 euros, soup: 5,00 euros
- Card Payment: EC, Visa, Mastercard, Amex
- Reservation: Phone: +49 30 44310950 (from 10 people requested)
- Parking: Available in the streets of the area