Also the service staff is extremely friendly. In close proximity to the SEA LIFE Aqaurium, right between the Berlin Cathedral and the TV Tower, this diner is a great place to have lunch when you are visiting town.
However, also the Berliners are fond of their lunch and cocktail specials. If you like America but you are not overly fond of meat, you will find Texan onion rings, veggie burgers and homemade donuts on the menu.
- Daily: 10:00 am - midnight
- Parking: Available at cost at the Dom Aquarée
- Card Payment: EC, Maestro, Visa
- Price Level: Burger: 9.50 Euro - 14.50 Euro
- Further Diners: Potsdamer Platz 1, 10785 Tiergarten and Messedamm 10, 14057 Berlin
- Remark: Andy's Diner is also a sports bar with live matches on flatscreen TV, at Karl-Liebknecht-Straße 5 also on a big screen.