The sneakers of BQL in Berlin-Prenzlauer Berg are not "just shoes" they are the burner for trendy foot- and streetwear in Berlin. Authentical, trend-aware and sportive - that's what the owners of the store shoot for with their selection. You can expect here the in-brands like Nike, Adidas, New Balance, Puma, KangaROOS and Asics. BQL has made it its mission to match every look with the coolest sneaker possible.
The store is also a destination for collectors, since rare, extremely limited and vintage sneakers from private collections are put up for display and sometimes even for sale. The store on Kastanienallee carries as well a large selection of kids' sneakers!
- Monday to Friday: Noon - 08:00 pm
- Saturday: Noon - 07:00 pm
- Parking: Parking at cost in the street. A tram stop is right in front of the door and the U-Bahn station Eberswalder Straße is close by.
- Price Level: Sneaker prices start at around 60,00 euro, collectors' items can easily cost 300,00 euro and more. Sneakers for kids ca. 30,00 euro and up.
- Card Payment: Girocard, EC Card, Maestro, Mastercard, Visa Card