Be prepared for a nice finish with many special events during the holiday season or also fireworks for New Year's Eve. In addition to that, you may see performances of the doppelgangers of "Stars in Concert", witness a renaissance fair or run into an autograph session of football player Oliver Bierhoff.
This makes spending money easy in the 48.000 square metres of Das Schloss to buy fashion by Benetton, Mexx or Palmers or get finely-crafted porcelains by Seltmann Weiden. Top10 Team insiders' tip: Instead of a cinema like in so many other shopping centres in Berlin, Das Schloss hosts a public library where you have frequent free readings for children. This turns a shopping trip into an event for the entire family.
- Monday to Thursday: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Friday and Saturday: 10:00 am - 09:00 pm
- Parking: Das Schloss has its own car park (Entrance at Grunewaldstraße 5, 12165 Berlin) // pen Monday - Thursday 8:30 am- 9:00 pm, Friday and Saturday: 8:30 am - 10:00 pm
- Service: Lockers free of charge on the second floor.
- Library: City Quarter Library Ingeborg Drewitz Library (Monday - Friday 10:00 am - 8.00 pm, Saturday noon - 4:00 pm)