The concert summer 2018 at the Teehaus will sweeten your weekends between July to early September with a series of concerts of Soul, Swing, Balkan and Hip Hop on its open air stage. The concerts afre for free and can be enjoyed while sitting in the beergarden area, the restaurant area or standing in front of the stage - a real treat for truly soaking in bands and artists.
In 2018 the Concert Summer series celebrates a special jubilee: The non-profit event has been held for 20 years now. This year it will once again score with many different acts.
The concert series in Berlin's English Garden takes up the British tradition of park concerts. Next to the great location, British tea specialties and fresh cage, the Teehaus restaurant offers a large variety of excellent food and drinks. The big beer garden with self-service also does not leave anything to be desired.
- Concert Summer:
- 01.07 . 02.09.2018: every Sunday
- Mon - Sun: 11:00 am - midnight
- Parking: Since the Teehaus is located in the heart of Tiergarten, there is no immediate parking space nearby. There are some parking possibilities on Altonaer Straße or behind the Academy of Fine Arts on Hanseatenweg. Well connected to the public transport system with S-Bahn Bellevue or U-Bahn Hansaplatz
- Card Payment: Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Diners, EC
- Price Level: Cake around 3.00 euro, main courses starting at 9.00 euro
- Ticket Prices: Free - the concert summer finances itself exclusively by the gastronomic turnover of the Teehaus