The concert summer 2019 at the Teehaus will sweeten your weekends between June 30th to early September first with a series of concerts of Soul, Swing, Balkan and Hip Hop on its open air stage. The concerts are for free and can be enjoyed while sitting in the beergarden area, the restaurant area or standing in front of the stage - a real treat for truly soaking in bands and artists.
The non-profit event has been held for more 20 years now. This year it will once again score with many different acts. Highlights include Della Miles with her rock voice, blues by Will Jacobs, the band Funky Soul Kitchen or Jazz and Swing with the Swingrowers. As often this year Murphy's Law from Berlin will be there again.
The concert series in Berlin's English Garden takes up the British tradition of park concerts. Next to the great location, British tea specialties and fresh cage, the Teehaus restaurant offers a large variety of excellent food and drinks. The big beer garden with self-service also does not leave anything to be desired.
- Concert Summer:
- 30.06. - 01.09.2019: every Sunday
- Mon - Sun: 11:00 am - midnight
- Parking: Since the Teehaus is located in the heart of Tiergarten, there is no immediate parking space nearby. There are some parking possibilities on Altonaer Straße or behind the Academy of Fine Arts on Hanseatenweg.
- Card Payment: Amex, Visa, Mastercard, Diners, EC
- Price Level: Cake around 3.00 euro, main courses starting at 9.00 euro
- Ticket Prices: Free - the concert summer finances itself exclusively by the gastronomic turnover of the Teehaus
- Public Transport: Well connected to the public transport system with S-Bahn Bellevue or U-Bahn Hansaplatz