Beach 61 is after Beach-Mitte the second largest beach volleyball court in Berlin. With it open air courts it opens only in summertime. It's really great fun to play a round of beach volleyball with your friends in this well-managed location on Gleisdreieck with bar, shower and changing rooms.
If the temperatures are too high for you during the day, why not play in the evening on the lit courts? Up to 12 players can play at the same time on the court. Next to regular beach volley courses for all levels, from befinner to professional, Saturdays are the days for fun tournaments at Kreuzberg's Beach61.
- Monday to Friday: 11:30 am - 10:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Holidays: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Price Level: Monday to Friday before 5:00 pm 14,00/hour, later and on weekends 20,00 euro
- Reservation: Recommended
- Parking: None available, best to get there using public transport, station Gleisdreieck
- Additional Location: East61, Marianne-von-Rantzau-Straße 2, 10243 Berlin - Friedrichshain (Monday to Friday: 02:00 pm - 10:00 pm; Saturday, Sunday and Holidays: noon - 08:00 pm)