Exactly this program offer the yellow biplane buses of the Best of Berlin Tour by City Circle. Targets are z. For example, in the City West the Memorial Church, the Ku'damm and the KaDeWe, in the middle the Brandenburg Gate, or the Checkpoint Charlie as well as in the City East the Alexanderplatz including TV tower and the Red City Hall.
In total, 18 breakpoints are served. If you want, you can hop on an attraction from the bus, leave as much time as you like for photos or a visit to the museum and just jump back on one of the next biplanes, which run in 10/15 -minute intervals.
If you ride the entire tour without a stop, you will be traveling about 2 hours and 15 minutes. Between the individual stops, interesting facts from the city's history are told via headphones, with 20 languages to choose from.
On request, a package of city tour plus boat trip on the river Spree can be bought right away
- Daily: 10:00 am - 05:00/6:00 pm
- Price Level: Day ticket 24,00 euro/discount price for children (7 - 14 years) 12,00 euro, children up to 6 years free of charge; Day ticket plus ship tour (1h) 37,00 euro/reduced 18,50 Euro
- Booking: On the spot or online.
- Starting Point: Intersection Tauentzienstraße / Rankestraße and Alexanderplatz/ Park Inn Hotel
- Languages: German, English, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Dutch, Danish, Swedish, Hebrew, Portuguese, Polish, Ukrainian, Korean, Arabic, Indonesian, Turkish and Hindi