This museum opens your eye for long-lost knowledge on the world's oldest crop plant, shines light on new developments in building a house with hemp but also imparts knowledge on the narcotics law.
Of special interest for youths: there are specific tours for school classes with a questionaire to be filled and a film of 45-minutes as special "hemp class".
Top10 Insiders' tip: after strolling through the exhibition, why not take a look at the small club café and their shop while you sip a cup of hemp tea?
Hemp Museum BerlinMühlendamm 5
- Tuesday to Friday: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: Noon - 08:00 pm
- Ticket Prices: around 4,50 euro, discount ticket 3,00 euro; children up to 10 years free; guided tours for 5,00 euro + 2,00 euro/person
- Barrier Free: A wheelchair ramp can be fixed at the entrance on request to access the exhibition. The café is only accessible however via stairs.
- Languages: Information in German, English, and Spanish, guided tours in German and English
- Tours: Minimum group size 6, tours in German and English given prior reservation by phone, special tours for students or on special subjects (raw material, medicine, legal matters) are possible
- Parking: Available at cost (30 minutes for around 50 cents)
- Remark: Thursdays between 6:00 - 7:00 pm there is free legal advice for people with problems with the narcotics law, also MPA counseling is possible.