Bad mood has no chance at MYJUMP! Trampolining is not just a trend, but also puts you in a perfect mood. In Berlin-Reinickendorf the first trampoline park in the city opened up in fall 2015. In this large indoor trampoline park you can not only jump, but also choose different courses such as Fitness Jump for athletes, Freestyle Jump for acrobats or even services like Party Jump for people celebrating their birthdays. There are also Freestyle workshops and the Saturday Night JUMP, that connects disco beats with trampolining. Class Jump is a program for schools.
Mostly children and adolescents between seven and sixteen years love trampolining. But of course everyone who feels like it is welcome to jump. Good news: Trampolining is a highly effective full-body workout. It trains the cardiovascular system, improves the body balance and provides you with a better body tension. Besides trampolining helps to cope with frustration from school or the office.
MYJUMP also has another trampoline park at Allee der Kosmonauten in Berlin-Marzahn.
Tip of the Top10 editors: Reservation on weekends is mandatory! Timeslots for trampolining can be booked online.
- Mon, Thu & fri: 03:00 pm - 08:00 pm
- Friday: 03:00 pm - 08:00 pm
- Saturday: 10:00 am - 10:00 pm
- Sunday: 10:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Price Level: 60 minutes: 13.00 Euro; 90 minutes: 18.00 Euro; reservation for groups of at least 15 people: 1.50 Euro discount for each person
- Reservation: recommended for weekends and during the school holidays
- Note: Please check in 15 minutes before the booked jump time; jump socks are mandatory.
- Public Transportation: S+U Wittenau, bus station Königshorster Straße: M21 or 124
- Card Payment: Vash card, Visa, Amex, Mastercard
- Parking: Free parking on the street (Königshorster Straße 11-13)
- Additional base: Berlin-Marzahn: Allee der Kosmonauten 30, 12681 Berlin | +49 1520 468 09 74 | email@example.com | Tue - Fri: 15:00 - 20:00 Uhr, Saturday: 10:00 - 22:00 Uhr, Sunday: 10:00 - 20:00 Uhr