At Gläserne Molkerei Münchehofe, a dairy farm Münchehofe in the Dahme-Spreewald district, families learn everything they ever wanted to know about the production of milk, butter and cheese. In guided tours throughout the farm all of these questions will be answered. In special tours for children even the smallest will learn how the various dairy products are made.
After the tour you will be able to taste the delicacies in the farm stop: Whether cottage cheese, hay milk or cream-quark - all of it is in organic quality. For its sustainable agricultural concept, the Gläserne Molkerei has even won an award.
If the weather is nice, you shouldn't miss the themed garden, which belongs to the dairy farm. Here you can learn a lot about herbs and crops. The theme garden consists of three different gardens, a perennial garden, a herb garden and a season garden.
- Monday to Friday: from 10:00 am on
- Tueday and Wednesday: from 01:00 pm on
- Saturday: from 10:00 am or noon on
- Price Level: Regular tour: adults 3,00 euro, children 1,00 euro; children's tour: children 4,00 euro, accompanying adults 1,00 euro
- Tours: Monday, Thursday and Friday: 10:00 am; Tuesday and Wednesday: 10:00 am + 01:00 am, Saturday: 10:00 am + noon; children's tours: Thursday: 01:00 and on appointment