The Ökowerk is located in the Grunewald Forest in a quiet conservation-protected waterworks in the middle of the nature reserve on Teufelssee. On weekends, exciting excursions, workshops and lectures on different topics take place at the Ökowerk. Thus, there are photo and craft workshops, guided tours around the water and research workshops directly in the country with immediate sight and observation possibilities.
In the wood workshop children can get to know the natural and building material very practically. Parents and children learn together here. The adventure holidays in the Ökowerk that are offered as a weekly program are also particularly exciting for children as of 7 years.
- Summer Season (Mar - Oct):
- Wed - Fri: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm
- Sat, Sun + Holidays: 12:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Winter Season ( Oct - Mar):
- Wed - Fri: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Sat & Sun: 11:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Summer (Fri - Sun): 12:00 pm - 06:00 pm
- Winter (Fri): 12:00 pm - 04:00 pm
- Winter (Sat & Sun): 11:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Price Level: entry free; special events about 2.00 - 3.00 Euro, for kids: 1.00 - 2.00 Euro
- Parking: Available
- Card Payment: cash only