If you feel like having a nice summer meal such as breakfast, lunch or dinner in a central location, yet still far away from the traffic-plagued noise, the Weyers is your place to be: not far away from Kurfürstendamm with lovely trees outside to sit under. The restaurant's location, Ludwigkirchplatz, is a surprisingly calm oasis in Berlin where you can really forget about busy Berlin around you. The Weyers is a popular meeting point when you are on tour with your friends - though the place is always busy, 100 inside seats and around 200 outside will most likely always provide for some space for you. The trees provide refreshing shade on those scorching summer days. The outside seats are comfortable wicker chairs, the inside is all decked out in white.
The cuisine can be labelled as "seasonal fresh cuisine" with a standard menu card and a changing seasonal/weekly card. At lunchtime, they offer a varying lunch card. Always popular are the diverse tartes flambées. Families tend to come here on weekends, since close to Ludwigskirche there is a playground which can easily be monitored from the café.
- Daily: 08:00 am - 01:00 am
- Parking: Parking at cost with parking metres
- Price Level: Breakfast for as little as 3,50 euro, daily specials starting at 9,50 euro, most expensive dish costs 23,00 euro
- Card Payment: EC, Mastercard, Visacard
- Specials: Savoy cabbage roulade with potato gratin: 13,00 euro, fried Maultaschen with onion, egg and lamb lettuce: 11,50 euro, skewer of grilled lamb sausages with tomato and sheep cheese: 12,50 euro, various tartes flambées starting at 8,00 euro.