Das edelweiss unites terrace, restaurant, club and party garden. But above all you will find sunshine and a great breakfast at the edelweiss. Enjoy pancakes with fruit and maple syrup or a great piece of cake under open skies with the unique Görli-atmosphere. No shortage of space here, the terrace and building are surrounded by a flight of stairs enlarging the available space.
Street musicians from Wrangelstraße or the nearby park will provide summertime atmosphere. Even when it rains the edelweiss is well worth a trip, since the party garden is also on without sunshine. The restaurant's decoration shows great love for detail. Their kitchen style is German with fresh, seasonal ingredients and a large variety of vegetarian dishes.
- Summer Season:
- Mon - Fri: from 09:30 am on
- Sat + Sun: from 09:00 am on
- Winter Season:
- Monday: 10:30 am - 06:00 pm
- Wed, Tues, Fri: 10:30 am - open end
- Tue: from 04:00 pm on
- Sat + Sun: from 10:00 am on
- Card Payment: For tabs of 20,00 euro and more
- Parking: Available
- Terrace Seating: Around 200 places
- Price Level: 36er neighbourhood... 2 organic bread rolls, Gouda, Brie, cottage cheese, smoked ham, boiled ham 8,36 euro; chorizo, pickled herring, 1 organic egg, bread, jam, fruit.... and a small beer (Flensburger 0,3 l) or 0,1 l of prosecco or 0,1 l of fresh orange juice 8,36 euro; coffee: 1,80 euro, espresso: 1,80 euro, café au lait: 2,70 euro