On Saturday, every Sunday and on public holidays the Café Morgenland in Berlin-Kreuzberg offers a huge brunch buffet. At the Sunday brunch from 10:00 am to 04:00 pm guests can expect bulgur, humus, couscous, oriental meatballs, stuffed peppers, avocado cream, sheep's cheese and olive pastes, Mediterranean salads, bread and a variety of rolls and all sorts of goods.
Special highlights are the crepes with all sorts of ingredients which are beautifully presented as well as freshly prepared. In addition to breakfast and hot lunches, the buffet also offers vegan and vegetarian options.
Tip of the Top10 Berlin team: Definitely book a table, because it gets really busy at Café Morgenland!
- Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Business Lunch: Monday - Friday: noon - 04:00 pm
- Saturday & Sunday: Brunch:: 10:00 am - 04:00 pm
- Price Level: Brunch: 9,50 euro, breakfast starting at 3,50 euro
- Card Payment: cash payment only
- Reservation: recommended
- Parking: In front of the Morgenland is a free car park and parking is also available in the streets around.