Only the revolving restaurant "Sphere" in Berlin's television tower offers an overview of the whole of Berlin while enjoying a good meal. Nowhere else in Germany can you enjoy such a magnificent view over a city, but in in the rotating restaurant "Sphere"!
The Reichstag, the Brandenburg Gate and Berlin Hauptbahnhof are just as visible from up there as the Olympic Stadium, Museum Island or Potsdamer Platz.
Berlin's highest restaurant is situated 207 meters above the city. The special highlight: It rotates once an hour on its own axis. So the guest gets at the same time an unforgettable 360° city tour as well as an overview of Berlin!
The kitchen can be described as "upscale Berlin cuisine". You can enjoy both typical Berlin food as well as international cuisine. The ingredients come from the region and the selection is always seasonally adapted. But the ambience alone with its mixture of modern design and retro chic of the 1960s is worth a visit. A ceiling with stars and live piano music provide the very special flair.
The Top 10 Berlin insider tip: Best is to buy your tickets in advance on the Internet. This saves you from waiting in line!
- November to February: 10:00 am - midnight
- March to October: 09:00 am - midnight
- Price Level: Adults: 13.00 Euro; children (4-16 years): 8.50 Euro; Fast View Tickets: 17.50 Euro, advantages: no waiting times, order on the internet, book a window seat in the restaurant.
- BarrierFree: No. For safety reasons wheelchairs are not allowed in the TV Tower because a quick evacuation in case of a fire could not be guaranteed. People with mobility problems should think twice if they could walk down the 986 steps in case of an emergency.
- Tourist Info: Since May 2013 there has been a Berlin Tourist Info in the TV Tower. Start your sightseeing tour here and get stocked up with maps and tickets for the route right there.