Many Berliner know the Café am Neuen See as an inviting beer garden in Tiergarten. The café also offers winter fun though! Until January they offer curling tracks for the guests who enjoy a match with a hot wine and some culinary delights. In the afternoon, you can go there to warm up with a cup of coffee and a nice piece of cake.
The evening however is the time, when the winter time Café am Neuen See starts to really shine. Enjoy some fresh seasonal creations, a nice glass of red wine or even some delicious cocktails while indulging in the fireplace atmosphere. The whole restaurant is lit with candles and is nothing else but truly cosy!
Share this location:Share this location on Whatsapp
- Daily: after 09:00 am
- Closed: Christmas Eve
- Curling: Enjoy a match of curling on natural ice until January. Keep warm with hot wine and a nice snack. Reservation under +49 30 2544 930.
- Parking: Available at cost in front of the restaurant.
- Price Level: Meals 6,50 - 16,50 euro
- Card Payment : All cards, except Diners.
- Service: Breakfast café, lunch restaurant, cake in the afternoon or a romantic dinner in the evening. Their cuisine is regional, fresh and homemade with dishes such as Kaiserschmarrn, thin pizzas from the stone oven, goose and duck roast and game bratwurst. In the afternoon rich choice of cakes and pies. In summer (May to October) beer garden. In winter: fireplace atmosphere and open air curling.