If you only think about Börek and Döner when it comes to Turkish cuisine - the Defne will show you that there is far more to it!
They will serve you here traditional food like Anatolian lentil soup, Albanian lamb liver, self-made spinach dumplings, vegetable güveç and many more aromatic creations with pride - be prepared for a revelation of flavours. For you to sample the maximum variety, all dishes can be individually combined.
Our tip is to come here with a big group of friends and have yourself surprised by the staff.
- Season: April to September
- Open: 04:00 pm - 01:00 am
- Season: Oktober to March
- Open: 05:00 pm - 01:00 am
- Card Payment: Amex,Visa, Diners, EC
- Parking: In the street
- Reservation: Required
- Specialities: Tomato soup with laurel and sheep cheese, soup of red lentils Anatolian style, Meze (Turkish starters) like Hummus, Cacik, spicy pepper salad, garlic carrots, cream of walnut and chili, olive salad, filo rolls filled with herb cheese, Albanian lamb liver with onions, parsley and a sauce of yogurt and garlic, rocket salad with a marinade of pomegranate syrup, self-made Spinach dumplings on a bed of yogurt and garlic, grilled veggies, spinach güveç with cheese and veggies, pan-fried spinach with kashkaval cheese rolled into a lavash bread, sea food, spicy octopus, veal skewer, lamb cutlet, Oriental meat plan with lamp strips, peperoni, tomato, onions and herbs, quite spicy with a side of Bulgur.