Important to know for fans of dürüms: the dough for the bread is made right there and always goes fresh to the oven!
Add to that self-made lahmacun, the Turkish Pizza, lentil soup and daily changing lunches. The menu features also various böreks, home.made pides and for those with a sweet tooth sütlac (milk rice) as dessert.
Next to the kebab shop is a small and cosy restaurant with 8 tables, making sure you can enjoy your kebab there as well when it rains cats and dogs.
- Sunday to Wednesday: 09:00 am - 02:00 am
- Thurday to Saturday: 09:00 am - 03:00 am
- Price Level: Döner kebab : 3,00 euro; dürüm: 3,50 euro; home-made pide: 3,50 euro and up; Mercimek lentil soup: 2,50 euro; Turkish pizza: 1,50 euro
- Parking: Difficult but it is easy to get there with public transport (station Kottbusser Tor)
- Reservation: Since space is limited in the small restaurant (8 tabels for 4 each), reservations are kindly asked for if you want to have a small function there: + 49 30 61 60 92 80.