Whether with a view to the TV tower, the Sony Center at Potsdamer Platz or the Siegessäule - Hugos restaurant offers a fantastic panorama and is thus the highest gourmet restaurant in the whole of Berlin!
The kitchen operates on a high level and is 2018 awarded 1 Michelin star and 17 points in Gault Millau (2019). The restaurants convinces critics as much as guests with its light but classic haute cuisine with a mediterranean touch. Fresh regional and seasonal products are a must.
Special tip from the Top10 Team: Do not miss out on trying their surprise menu! The house-owed wine bar is the ideal place for an apertitif.
- Tuesday to Saturday: 06:00 pm – 10:30 pm
- Price Level: 4-course menu: 95,00 euro, 5-course menu 120,00 euro, 6-course menu 132,00 euro, main course between 44,00 - 52,00 euro
- Card Payment: EC, Mastercard, Visa, Diners
- Reservation: Required
- Parking: 130 spaces available, guests at Hugos park for free!
- Awards: 1 star (Michelin 2018), 17 points (Gault-Millau 2019)
- Remark: Hugos 10-course surprise menu 155,00 euro