The building style of this waterside restaurant at Ressort Schwielowsee is definitely US-American. In summer it is quite enjoyable to sit on the terrace and watch the boats glide by. The interior of the restaurant adds a distinct maritime feeling to it.
The menu of course offers a lot of fish preparations like red snapper in curry broth, St. Pierre fillet with horseradish and mashed potato or a cutlet of haddock fried with sage butter. The menu also features non-fish alternatives like a fillet of New Zealand lamb's back, veal medaillons with seawater prawns or pink roasted free-range beef fillet.
- Tuesday to Friday: 10:00 am on
- Saturday and Sunday: From noon on
- Price Level: Fish 8,50 - 22,00 euro
- Card Payment: EC, Visa, Amex, Mastercard
- Parking: Parking available on the hotel grounds (3,00 euro/day/car)