Riehmers understands itself as Kreuzberg's state parlour, where lovers can enjoy a romantic candle light dinner. The restaurant can look back on a history of nearly 100 years.
Restaurant Riehmers is currently owned by Kerstin and Helmut Guy offering now a modern cuisines instead of just Austrian with their new chef David Adam.
Among the main courses you will find such culinary mainstays as Beef Tafelspitz with root vegetables and boullion, pink duck breast with Brussels' Sprouts or fried winter codfish with black salsify, red pepper and potatoes à "la ratte". In summer, a calm summer garden invites you to stay there.
- Tuesday to Sunday: 05:00 pm
- Reservation: Recommended, either by phone or online
- Card Payment: Visa, Mastercard
- Parking: Only public parking facilities available
- Cuisine: Austrian - from the mountains to the sea
- Specialities: Viennese Schnitzel "vom Kaiserteil" with warm potato salad and wild lingonberries, beef soup with frittaten (pancake slices), vanilla creme brulée